Sunday, May 24, 2009

Swimming Pool

So yesterday to give us something to do Scott and I washed our vehicles. We put our superyard gate up in the little grass we have in front of our house. The boys did so so being in the gate. I would go be in there with them and set for a few minutes til Scott needed me then would go out. They didn't like that to much but they got over it pretty quick. When we were done washing the cars and were coming inside the boys did not like us. They did not want to come into the house at all. So I went out and bought the boys a swimming pool. We were gonna wait til we got to Utah. Today it wasn't quite as warm as yesterday but I filled the pool with about as much water as there bath would be and let the sun warm it up. After lunch and a walk we put the boys in the swimming pool. The sun was directly on the pool and warm. I thought for sure the boys would take right to it. NOPE. I was wrong. I think the problem was the water was a little colder than they are used to with baths. I was able to get them to stay in long enough to get some pics and prove they were in it. They did okay standing in the water, but when we tried to set them down they didn't like it. When Scott was getting the towels I had both of them trying to climb out. Here are some pictures. Jayden is the first picture and Luke is the second picture in the individual pictures. In the together pictures Luke is on the left and Jayden is on the right.



We are one week away from moving. Mom Johnson is wonderful and we are flying her out on Thursday to help me in the car with the drive back. Tuesday the boys and I have doctor appts, then movers come Wednesday, then she comes Thursday, then we leave Friday probably close to 11am. That part sucks but we couldn't get our move out inspection before 10:30am. This is going to be a super crazy week from time to time.

No comments: