Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Little Update

So since we got back we all have gotten over being sick. Jayden now has 8 teeth and Luke almost has his 7 tooth through. I have done two PartyLite show this past week and the sales in them were absolutely awesome. I am so happy and it boost my confidence a little more. Hopefully I can end California with maybe even bonusing this month. That would be awesome. Scott is done working now and is on his leave before getting out. We might try to leave before the 29th if he can get tmo set up and change our inspection date. Can't leave til after the 16th though b/c I have a show that day. I am currently in the process of looking for work using UtahJobs right now. Hoping to either have some interviews lined up for when we get there or even better something lined up completely would be awesome. We are looking at one apartment. Still waiting for pictures on it and then he might have an open house this weekend for it and Mom and Dad Johnson could go walk through it for us. Found another one that I might have them go check out. Waiting to here back from the person on more information. Not much going on besides trying to do PartyLite stuff and get ready for the move. Just thought I would put a quick update. Will put more when I can organize better and think what to write and get some more pics of the boys to put up.

No comments: