Saturday, April 18, 2009

NEW HAIR CUT

So on Tuesday of this past week I went and got my hair cut by the lady who does my mother in-laws and my sister in-laws. When I got there all I knew I wanted done was to get weight taken off and an easy style. This is an a-line style cut with lots of thinning. So far I like it and its not to bad to do. Now just need to figure out what I want to do for color. It needs touched up. Do I want to go back to normal or put blonde highlights in it. Hubby like highlights. Next do I want to be brave and to bold highlights or just small ones what won't notice a lot. So many decisions. Trying to get decisions made before we leave since I want Victoria, my photographer to do pics of us as a family.



1 comment:

The Kocher Buzz said...

i like that style - i would be brave and put in some chunky highlights!!