Monday, March 2, 2009

My Babies

On February 26th the boys started walking some on there own. It was so cool to see and work with them on. Scott was even able to work with them on it and see the first steps which is absolutely awesome. We have video's and that is why I haven't posted yet, because I wanted to put a video on. Having troubles getting the video's on my computer and Scott can't seem to get them to email to me from his computer. So still working on it. Jayden is stronger when it comes to walking than Luke.

I finally had a really good PartyLite show that I submitted last night. Hope this month is good to. There was another consultant who is moving sooner than thought, so she gave me her shows and we will split profit on them. Really hope they turn out as good shows. Need to boost up my confidence and shows more.

No comments: