Friday, March 6, 2009

LUKE and JAYDEN and random stuff

Well Luke has figured out how to climb up on the couch. Some times he uses my leg or something to help him, but he is getting better and better at doing it on his own. So I am in even more trouble with him and climbing. Going to have to keep a close eye so he doesn't fall and can't keep my stuff on the back of the couch as well.

On another note, Scott let me get a Dyson vacuum tonight. When we left he still wasn't liking the idea of spending so much money. I think he is seeing how good it can be because he tried it out in a little spot of the living room and saw what it picked up.

Jayden has learned even more how to stick his tongue out and spit. He was walking around the living room and doing it for like five minutes this afternoon. They he would continued to keep doing it through the day. It is funny but at the same time a pain because of all the drooling it causes.

No comments: