Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Was told to Update

So about a week ago Jen told me I needed to update my blog. So here it goes. Not to much has been going on this past month. Boys are growing. Last week they came down with a cold, so I thought. Took them to the doctor on Monday and they have sinus infections. So on medicine now. Besides being a little more grumpy because they are sick, they keep busy.

As for our family we are working on getting Scott home for good. He is allowed over with just me here. So if I am not here he can't be here with the boys yet. We are almost there though to him coming home hopefully. He got his papers turned in and are sent off for his medical retirement. We should hear something in 40 days or so when we get to leave. We have started looking at houses in Woods Cross, Utah onlin and found a few we like.

As for me I am still trying to plug along with PartyLite. Had a good show this past Friday and hope to have some more good shows and get some bookings. I am still just dealing with the house stuff and taking care of the boys. I was suppose to get my hair done today, probably a perm but had to cancel. My babysitter is sick with no voice. I get the feeling I am not suppose to spend money. Seems when I go to do things for myself a lot it doesn't end up happening. Whatever though, one of these days I will get to pamper myself and everything.

So Jen there is your update. No new pics right now. Still waiting on the cd from my babysitter from when we did there one year pics. The photographer gave it to her since they live right down the street from one another. And she finally remembers the disk from her counter to now have it stuck in her car which is in the shop. Nothing new to put.

No comments: