Saturday, January 31, 2009

My Babies Are One!!!

Well my babies turned one on the 30th of January. I can't believe they are one already. I had there first birthday party on there birthday. I invited a few people who have been a big part of there lives this last year over. It was fun to just hang out and watch the boys with their own birthday cake. I let the boys play in the kitchen and dining room which they don't get to often and they had a blast again. They love playing with the small tomato juice containers. They were scared of there cakes at first and even cried. Once I helped them taste the cakes Luke was all for the frosting. Jayden was more for painting it all over himself. Hope you enjoy the pics.

I have to give a huge thanks to my great friends Alicia and Samantha. Alicia helped with food and took pictures for me. Samantha is my good friend and the boys babysitter and she helped with a lot of stuff. She did the video taping and gave the boys there baths so I could stay downstairs with the company. She is great. The boys love her and take to her so good.

JAYDEN




LUKE

No comments: