Tuesday, January 27, 2009

OH MY BOYS

Okay, so the boys took awesome Christmas pictures as you can see. Well they will not smile for the camera to take there one year pictures. At first I thought it was the photographer, which I still don't like her at all, but I went to who did the Christmas pics and we still had trouble. I even had my friend/babysitter with me and we could not get them to smile for the camera or set still. This is so not like the boys with a camera. I am hoping it is just that they may be teething or something. The person I went to today is going to try again in a couple weeks. I really want to get good one year pics of them since we haven't real nice ones of them besides there xmas ones. We didn't do pics when they were born or growing up. So we will wait and see what happens.

No comments: