Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I feel like crap

So Sunday night my nose started bothering me. Well as the day went on Monday I felt worse and worse. My left nostril is so plugged up that I can't breathe. So needless to say I didn't sleep very well last night. I feel like total crap today and wish I could just stay on the couch all day, but no I have to go get a few groceries and have to get gas. Just my lucky day. I just have no energy and haven't had any for a long time. This cold or sinus thing, whatever, is taking even more out of me.

The boys are doing good. Teething so drooling up a storm. They will be one on the 30th of this month. I can't believe it already. I have been horrible at getting pics off my camera and onto my computer. So I still don't have xmas pics posted. I did finally get a few posted on my myspace page with family in Michigan that my cousin took and emailed to me.

I have also not been doing good at getting back into being focused on PartyLite and working on getting more shows on my calendar. I have no more shows this month and only did one. I need to get my butt into gear. I also need to start pushing my way through the medical transcriptionist stuff more so I can get closer to finishing that.

So there is my speal for the day. Hope everyone has a better day than me.

No comments: