Friday, February 26, 2010

UPDATES FINALLY COMING

Okay. I am going to finally start updating this hopefully. I say hopefully because I say that all the time. I start this and I don't even know what to write. Lets start with doing Christmas first. Slowly I will be updated. Won't get it all done tonight I doubt. Well my mom and brother came out for Christmas and that was really nice. This was the first time they had seen our house. It was the first time they had seen the boys in a year and they had a blast with them. It took the boys a little longer to warm up to my brother, but they sure did. They really warmed up to Grandma as well and went to her a lot. They did so much better listening to her than me of course. I posted all the Christmas pictures on facebook, so only going to post a few on here. Way to many to choose from.


CHRISTMAS DAY


Luke, Grandma (my mom), and Jayden


JAYDEN

Jayden Christmas morning. Also, Jayden playing with Uncle Jaremy (my brother) in the dump trunk they got for Christmas.



LUKE

Luke looking at the toys for the first time and not knowing what to think. Also, Luke in the dump trunk.


Will post some pictures from Christmas with Scott's parents in another post. Gonna try to break the posts up. Overall the boys had a really good Christmas.

1 comment:

The Kocher Buzz said...

Yay for an update!! Sometimes our blogs fall by the wayside because of life and facebook and all that other stuff lol!