Saturday, April 11, 2009

On Vacation

So we have been here on Scott's parents house for almost a week now. Scott started getting sick on the way here and is still a little. I started coming down with something on Thursday night. And now it is to the point where it hurts to talk from time to time. Not so much the back of the throat itself and my ears itch like crazy. Had a blessing tonight. Of course don't want to go to the er because it will be a pain with insurance.

The ride here was another story. Jayden does not like being in his car seat for long periods of time at all. We had to have him behind the driver and whoever wasn't driving would have to constantly be turning around and trying to keep him happy. Luke on the other hand was pretty good and content with a toy, froggy or a blanket and his thumb.

The boys have pretty much warmed up to everyone. Jayden is happy and loves to play with everyone. He also likes setting on Grandma's lap. Luke on the other hand is pretty clingy to me. He will go to Scott sometimes, but I can barely leave the room without him crying. If he has woke up in a good mood he will let others hold him easier and play. So he is a catch miss with who can hold him. He plays good and likes when Uncle Chase or whoever chases him around, they both do. Last night Grandma was practicing her piano for Stake Conference and the boys were amazed by it. Luke just sat on my lap. Jayden stood next to her and was afraid to touch the keys at first. Then he got into them some. She put him on her lap and was playing and singing primary songs and he was loving it. Once Scott puts the video on his computer I will upload it, hopefully on Sunday or Monday. My computer is all messed up. Boys had low grade fevers today as well. Pretty sure its from teething. I can see one for Jayden trying to cut through and think I see two for Luke. Lukes gums are swollen. They are both drooling a bunch. Luke has had a runny nose as well. I am hoping that it is all it is and not them getting sick. Haven't thought I had to use the Zertec on Luke yet.

Scott found out his Medical Board package is officially done. We will be getting out and we should be in Utah by the middle of May or early June at the latest. We are going to live with his parents til we can get enough money saved up to rent something. We are hoping to be in either an apartment or house by then end of summer. Scott will start school in August. I am going to be looking for a job when we get here. We are definitely going to need to incomes. Going to try to do PartyLite but got to find the people. Scentsy, another type of candle thing, but with no wick is big out here.

It has been nice to be around family, but hasn't been as relaxing as I would like because of Luke more. Been sort of bored because we havent really done anything either. Scott, myself, his brother Bret, cousin Rick, and friend Travis and his girlfriend Jade went bowling tonight. We had a good time and bowled two games. Scott got hurt though. Pinched his finger between two of the bowling balls when he was grabbing his. After bowling we went to Cold Stone Creamier for ice cream. My throat was doing pretty good then and when we were waiting to leave and leaving it started in really bad and is horrible now.

The only reason I am on here is because I am trying to get my medicine to kick in to sleep. It hurts my head tonight to lay down as well. Going to suck.

No comments: